Client Terms and Conditions
1) This Booking Confirmation Contract shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance (only applicable if a STAGE SHOW has been booked).
8) Where any Act is expected to wear stage clothing The Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are unacceptable. (Only applicable if a STAGE SHOW has been booked).
9) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
10) The Client must hold adequate insurance policies in respect of any Engagement (only applicable if a STAGE SHOW has been booked).
11) The Client is responsible for obtaining any required work permits or other approvals for the Act(s) prior to the commencement of an Engagement if applicable.
12) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
13) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act(s).
14) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
15) Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
16) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance. However, we understand Wedding Ceremonies can over-run and so we will work with the Client to ensure a satisfactory outcome can be reached.
17) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The following expressions shall have the following meanings:
1.1 “Agent” means John Parkin (if booking alternative Acts);
1.2 “Artist” means a person who Accepts the Agent’s Offer of Engagement (John Parkin unless specified otherwise);
1.3 “Client” means any third party, individual, partnership, company or other organisation or entity which negotiates with the Agent with a view to procuring the services of the Artist in respect of an Engagement;
1.4 “Engagement” means the employment or use of the Artist by the Client, or any third party to whom the Client has introduced the Artist, in a short-term basis under any form of contract or relevant agreement;
1.5 “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions as set out in this document and any subsequent terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Agent;
1.6 “Booking Confirmation” means the agreed scope of services between the Agent and the Client incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
2.1 These Terms and Conditions supersede any other documentation or communication between parties.
2.2 Any variation to these Terms and Conditions must be agreed in writing by the Agent and Client.
2.3 These Terms and Conditions shall be supplied with any Booking Confirmation and
2.3.1 signed and returned to the Agent by the Client or
2.3.2 read and agreed online by the Client.
3 BOOKING CONFIRMATION
3.1 This Booking Confirmation must be accepted by the Client in its entirety.
5 ARTIST OBLIGATIONS
5.1 The Artist shall, at all times, act in a professional and courteous manner and shall attend all Engagements on time.
5.2 The Artist shall carry out every Engagement to the best standard of ability and skill.
5.3 The Artist shall maintain public liability insurance to a minimum level of Five Million Pounds and shall provide the Agent with proof of such cover.
5.4 The Artist shall comply with all rules and regulations relating to health and safety, fire prevention or general administration which may be in place at the venue of the engagement.
5.5 The Artist shall ensure that any equipment in their ownership which is used during the Engagement meets basic safety standards and is in good working order.
6.1 The Artist may not under any conditions cancel the Engagement unless due to Force Majeure or illness. In such cases, on provision of reasonable proof, the Artist will not be held in breach of contract by the Client.
6.2 The Artist agrees to inform the Agent and Client immediately of any intended cancellation.
6.3 If the venue provided by the Client is unable to accommodate the Artist and the Artist is unable to perform for this reason the Agent will seek cancellation charges from the Client for the Artist.
7 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, documents or other undertakings either written or oral and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.